The purpose and objectives of the North Willamette Horticulture Society are:
- to promote and advance the industry of growing and harvesting berries, fruits and vegetables, and other horticultural crops
- to promote better acquaintance and closer association between those engaged in such industry
- to encourage the best methods of growing and handling berries, fruits, vegetables, and other horticultural crops
- to establish a medium for the regular and periodical dissemination of information pertaining to such activity
- to cooperate in matters of legislation and other matters of general interest to its members
The Society is organized exclusively for charitable and education purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.